Why Partner or Exhibit at ANZAED 2018?
ANZAED 2018 will offer a unique platform for organisations to interact with a captive audience of delegates from organisations across the Health and Education sectors.
- Key benefits of partnership include:
- Wide acknowledgment of your organisation leading up to and during the conference
- Excellent networking opportunities during the Conference to promote your products and services to a relevant audience
- An opportunity to utilise the Conference experience to showcase your organisation’s position of support for the industry.
- An opportunity to source new contacts and business leads or maintain relationships with existing customers, suppliers and important institutions.
- The possibility to launch new initiatives, products or services directly to your primary users.
- An opportunity for your key staff to connect face to face with the most influential people, bodies and organisations in one place over a short period of time.
Please see the SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS for the variety of sponsorship options.
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people affected by rare diseases and highly specialised conditions including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Binge Eating Disorder. These diseases and conditions are often misunderstood and/or under- diagnosed.
Our employees’ shared mission is to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
At Shire, we ground everything we do in our purpose of enabling people with life altering conditions to lead better lives. We are dedicated to expanding, building and sustaining leadership across our key therapeutic areas through our extensive portfolio of products, innovative pipeline and a collaborative approach to working with diverse partners around the globe. We strive to earn and keep the trust of our patients, their families and physicians, and all others who support and advance their care
Wesley Hospital Ashfield and Kogarah
A private hospital operated by Wesley Mission, providing compassionate mental health care in
Ashfield & Kogarah - convenient to shops and trains. Programs: Alcohol and drugs; Eating disorders; Anxiety, Mood, Personality Disorders and Psychosis, Electroconvulsive therapy & Service-related trauma.
Payments via private health insurance, or fee for service; DVA, NSW Work Cover.
Ashfield 02) 9716 1400
Kogarah (02) 8197 5800
The Redleaf Practice is a multidisciplinary clinic offering Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry and Dietetic services. We are committed to providing the highest level of collaborative, evidence-based care to our patients. The practice is led by Clinical Director Chris Thornton, who is internationally recognised for his work in the field of eating disorders.
p: (02) 9487 7799
Northside Group, Sydney’s leading provider of mental health services, caters to all mental health disorders including depression, bipolar, anxiety, psychosis, eating disorders and addiction.
With five locations, Northside Group can accommodate over 200 inpatients at any one time and offers a comprehensive range of day programs.
e / p: Contact-Us