Registrations are now open and payment is accepted in either Australian or New Zealand currency.
- You will be able to either pay instantly (Visa or Mastercard) or generate an invoice to pay later (bank transfer, cheque or credit card).
- Early registration is recommended as all workshop selections may not be available once places are filled.
- Join or renew your ANZAED membership for 2018-9 before registering for the conference to benefit from significant member discount rates.
- Online registrations close Friday 27 July. A small number of registrations are available at the door, but special dietary requirements cannot be then provided.
All amounts include 10% Australian GST
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included in all Full-Day workshops and Conference registrations
- Morning/Afternoon tea only included in half day workshops
- Cocktail party attendance is included in the (2 day) conference registration, and additional single or partner tickets can be purchased for $AU60 / $NZ65
The fine print
- Member discounts only available for members paid for the 2018-9 financial year
- Student discounts only available for full-time study; proof of full-time student status may be required
- ANZAED reserves the right to make changes to the program, and where speakers become unavailable, ANZAED will make every endeavour to find replacements of similar expertise
- Refer to the Refund Policy regarding any changes